Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My good friend Fuhta from Japan

Almost every year, our dear family friend Kachan will visit us during Chinese New Year.

She brought along her eldest grandson, Sohta (when he was around 5-6 years old) in 2006 - I was in my Mommy's tummy at that time...hehehe. Then in 2007 Kachan brought her 2nd grandson, Yohta who was around 4-5 years old then and I was only 5 months old. We went to the bird park together - although I was sleeping in the baby carrier most of the time! See how small I was then.



This year, Kachan brought along Fuhta (he turns 5 years old in March) and my time with him is most memorable.

See how well we bonded, strolling inside the shopping mall (Pavilion)?


Or while taking a walk in the park at Lake Titiwangsa?

Or while sitting in the horse carriage?

We got on the Hop-On Hop-Off bus & I was so thrilled to be on it.
In case you didn't know, I aspire to be a bus driver.
And I even found courage to ride horse back all by myself!

Daddy says the horses there are ponies coz' they're much shorter and smaller than the one we rode at Batu Ferringhi, Penang. See how different they are!
Mommy: Come to think of it - it was quite dangerous for Bryan to ride horse / pony without ay safety helmet etc...The trainer was just pulling along the pony. Bryan could have fallen off the pony...Gasp!

I was very upset when Fuhta had to leave for Japan. I know one Japanese word though. "KONNICHIWA" (hello, good afternoon).
Mommy: We've heard Bryan saying "BAKA" (stupid, idiot, fool). Double gasp!
Must have picked it up from his playschool mate Mitsu. Kids do say the darnest thing...

1 comment:

  1. LLMMs new neighbour (actually the daughter bought over the farm) has two ponies too. Letme take some pics when the weather is not so cold.I love bryans cheeky grin sitting all alone in the bus with the big red rucksack.

    ReplyDelete