Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chinese New Year (Part 2)

Jimai & Damai came back to celebrate Chinese New Year with us.
We missed you, LLMM!!

They got me this gold Chinese New Year costume which fits me perfectly
Don't you think it looks swell?!


On the 2nd day of CNY, we had dim-sum lunch with Kau Kung & family at Shangri-la Hotel.


Jimai loves this pic of me, so I'm posting it up.


After a long lunch, we went out to the hotel's compound and I got to go into a maze. I was so happy following Har Dey that I wanted to do it again and again.



CNY wouldn't be CNY without any gambling...hehehe.
It must be a good year ahead for Daddy coz' he was the biggest winner!


Although I was disruptive at times, I found new playmates, Jimai and Damai, who were more than happy to play with me.
Creative Jimai who made a cute cute red and white train (or was it bus) with PlayDoh.


Damai whom I'm awfully attached to

I was very sad when they left for Dubai, in the old rickety-rackety yellow taxi ....and took along my Har Dey too.

1 comment:

  1. Bryan, you look like a little rich master SIEW YEH CHAI in your golden suit. Very photogenic

    ReplyDelete