Monday, March 8, 2010

Chinese New Year

This year, we went back to Penang 4 days before the 1st day of Chinese New Year. I was very happy to see Yeh Yeh and Granny, and couldn't wait to play with my cousin Kenneth Ko Ko. I'd be asking "Where's Kenneth Ko Ko?" "Why is Kenneth Ko Ko soooooo slow?" (complaining while waiting for Kenneth's arrival)

When Kenneth Ko Ko and family came over, I was so happy to share my toys and play with Kenneth Ko Ko. The others were all coo-cooing over baby Dylan, which was fine with me coz' I had a playmate!

At times Kenneth Ko Ko gets tired of me following him around, or pestering him to play but Mommy says I'm at a beautiful age - I don't know the meaning of "being rejected"
I think everyone was fussing over baby Dylan and busy eating the yummy yummy food that Granny made, that we forgot to take a group photo.
So here are some random pictures taken:-
Cute baby Dylan who was fussed and fawned upon

With Yeh Yeh, Granny & Daddy's Childhood Friend, Uncle Mor Ku

Uncle Eugene, Kenneth Ko Ko, Aunty Ee-san, Granny and me

Ku Ku enjoying herself with baby Dylan

Newest addition to our family???
I do wish to have a Ti Ti (little brother) like baby Dylan though...

Here's me with Yeh Yeh rolling mandarin oranges "Kam" (gold) for a prosperous year ahead!


And not forgetting, flowers for Mommy on Valentine's Day!




2 comments:

  1. Love the last pic, Bryan holding pink flowers.Sorry mommy they are not for you; they are for my valentine special someone (who can the lucky lil girl be)

    ps baby dylan is really CCCUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. hong kong massage girls

    ReplyDelete