Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My First Sunnies

I noticed that my Daddy and Mommy have their own sunglasses, and will put them on when it’s very bright. So I insisted to have my own sunnies to be placed together with theirs in a special compartment near the dashboard. I think these sunnies were part of the party pack given by one of my playschool mates (Karin?) during her birthday. They look a little girly, huh?

When it’s bright outside, I’ll insist on putting on my sunnies then ask Mommy to take a picture with her handphone, and will bug Mommy to show me the photos taken. What a vain little boy I’ve become huh.



Oops! Upside down…



Latest update by Mommy: Bryan “accidentally” plucked out one of the dark shades of his sunnies last Friday so that’s the end of the sunnies. Must look out for some “cool” looking sunnies for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment