Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hazardous Driver

LLMM will understand how much I enjoy my bike ride (RM 3 for 5 mins ride) as she has watched the episode "Akai kuruma (red car)" in the Japanese animation "Akachan To Boku (Baby and Me)". Minoru, the baby brother was presented with a battery-operated red car, and would keep the family awake and drive them crazy by driving his electric car the entire time.

I can press the pedal but don't know how to release it when I need to stop or brake.
Almost knocked down a smaller toddler whose grandmother gave us a dirty look..... Sorry!!!

See how I almost fell off my bike when I turned abruptly?
Hmmm.... definitely need more practice. DADDY! More RM 3 tokens please!


1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE;; DID HE PICK HIS OWN CAR or RATHER MOTORBIKE CAR?

    HE DRIVES JUST LIKE LLMM, BAD AT MANOEUVRING AND ALWAYS SEEM TO DRIVE NEAR PEOPLE.. BUT NOT TOO WORRY. BRYAN BOY WILL IMPROVE SOON WITH MORE PRACTICE

    ReplyDelete