Friday, October 9, 2009

Pitch Perfect??

I love to sing.
Recently, they (Mommy, Daddy, Yi Po, Po Po etc) think I'm a little naughty coz' I'll change the lyrics to the tune. Like I'll sing "Do you know the MUSIC MAN, the MUSIC MAN, the MUSIC MAN" (Mommy: In a very loud voice when emphasizing the MUSIC word) instead of the MUFFIN MAN.

My current favorite is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and I'll ask Mommy to sing this song on the way to playschool. Mommy will obliged me... twice most, then switch on the nursery rhyme CD. She says Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is a very long song and there are many words in it.

In case you don't know, Mommy is very particular about where the CDs are produced coz' previously she bought one that was published locally. She would complain to Daddy about the mispronunciation and the way the children were screeching at the top of their voices.

Recently Mommy got 4 new activity books (with CDs attached) which are published in UK.
One book costs RM 14.90 She's awfully pleased with the CDs, so I get to listen to the nursery rhymes in the car every day. I'm not that particular actually just as long as they put my CDs and not listen to NEWS and THEIR CDs.

Mommy caught a video of me singing "SO MANY SONGS" this morning and if you hear something that goes "ting de ting de ting de ting de ting de" - that's the "break" between songs, you see.


1 comment:

  1. BRYAN BOY is a singing superstar.
    We are so proud of you.

    I remember when I was back in KL; we were trying to put you to sleep. So I hummed a make believe

    LETS GO TO SLEEP;LETS GO TO SLEEP
    MY EYES ARE CLOSED, MY EARS ARE CLOSED
    MY HEAD IS TIRED, MY MIND IS TIRED
    LETS GO TO SLLLLEEEEP, LETS GO TO SLEEP;

    And do you remember what you did; you clever improviser
    YOu SANG

    LETS GO TO WAKE UP; LETS GO TO WAKE UP

    ReplyDelete