Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rave Reports!

I have been an exceptionally good boy at school for the past 2 weeks.

Aunty Shirley and the other teachers are very happy with my progress and heap praises to whoever picks me up from school. Everyone at home is very pleased with me.

But Yi Po, Po Po and Sam Yi Po said I have picked up some "naughty" habits from school too, like rolling on the floor, and climbing onto tables and chairs. Mommy said it's good for my gross motor development - just as long as I don't hurt myself.

The other day, I decided to try my Chinese with Daddy and Mommy.

So I sang, "Un-cle lao fu, Un-cle lao fu, pao te quai, pao te quai, i ke mei you yen zing, i ke mei you er tuo, zen xi quai" You can imagine how surprised Daddy and Mommy were. Daddy said it's not "un-cle" but "san ke". Well, I do try my best, you know. I can count from 1 to 10 in Chinese, and say out some shapes in Chinese too. Mommy doesn't know Chinese, so Daddy corrects me when I pronounce the words wrongly. Daddy and Mommy are contemplating to send me for daily Chinese classes (from 1 to 2 pm) but it will be inconvenient for them to pick me up at 2pm, and they'll also need to add dailly luncheon to my school fees. They will have to fork out an extra RM 450 per month (Chinese classes RM 300 & daily luncheon RM 150)to my school fees. So I think the idea of taking up extra Chinese classes is shelved at the moment.....

Here are my rave reports:-

6 - 10 April'09
Bryan has improved on his attitude. He hardly pushes other children lately. His attention span has improved. He enjoyed himself and was very creative during Jumbo Block activitiy. He claimed that he built a house.

HFM outbreak. There will be no water and sand play. Our school is taking precaution. We are checking and washing the children's hands and feet daily when they come to school. Would appreciate if you could do so before sending your child to school.
From the report, it would seem as if I have an attitude problem huh.
I don't. Honest. Oh, did you know that I slapped Aunty Shirley's face during my first day of school? She told Mommy that she was restraining me from playing a toy, and that I retaliated by slapping her back. They used to say that I play a little rough and aggressively. But I'm a little boy after all. They can't expect me to be sugar and spice and everything nice right?

13 ~ 17 April'09
Bryan did not cry this week. He does his work well and listens to instructions.
Well done. Keep it up!

What a good boy I have been at school! I hope they won't expect me to do something new and scary like poo-poo in the potty. After all, I have been following their instructions to wee-wee in the potty at school.

Mommy said I seemed to have grown taller these days. I'm around 98 ~ 99 cm in height and 16.2 Kg in weight. According to the growth chart (for boys), I'm on the 90 ~ 95 percentile for both height and weight, meaning 90 ~ 95% of boys my age are either my height or shorter than me, and of my weight or weigh less than me. So I'm on the big side. They say I take after Daddy. Mommy says I'm like Thumper in the Walt Disney "Bambi" cartoon, who used to be a chubby bunny then grew bigger and taller into a skinny hare. Doesn't sound like a compliment huh. Here are my latest photos - don't I look like a little boy?


Oh by the way, Daddy got a Sony Handycam and recorded lots and lots of film rolls of me.
But Daddy says it takes time to transfer and convert the files, so I'm waiting for Daddy to do that before I attach the movie clips here. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment