Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Month of Birthdays!

Apart from the month of July (birthday month for LLMM, Har Dey & Po Po), September is a month of birthdays. Mommy calls these months "pokkai" (literally translated as "bankrupt") months.

All in all, I had 3 birthday celebrations!
The first (on 6th Sept) was held in Marco Polo restaurant (with Karaoke-ing, of course) as birthday celebrations for Tiffany Mai-mai (whose birthday falls on 10th Sept) and myself.

Po Po and Har Dey came back from their Dubai trip just for this celebration! Aren't they just super?! Brought this Bob The Builder hat for me too.

Oh did you see my Goofy jelly cake? Yi Po asked whether I wanted Mickey Mouse cake, but I told her I wanted Goofy cake instead.






The second celebration was held at my playschool on 7th Sept but Mommy says another post will be dedicated to that preparation and celebration. On the same night, we had my third birthday celebration at Yi Po's house. This is my third birthday cake.



Look at all the presents that I got!


Then we celebrated Yi Po's birthday (on the 20th) and for that celebration, Kau Kung & Kam Po were invited. I used to be terrified of Kau Kung but look, I'm fine with him now. I've really grown up huh.... plus it helps that Kam Po gave me a 12 mini board book set of CARS when they arrived. I'm sure they must be equally terrified that I will bawl like I did last time........









Not to forget preparing the birthday gifts for my babyhood friends, Swetha (11th Sept) and Brian Tan (17th Sept). So I can sort of symphatize with Daddy & Mommy that the month of September is indeed a "pokkai" month........
September is my favorite month.....not counting December, that is.

1 comment:

  1. Bryan boy, LLMM wants to know why u are making funny faces in all your bday photos. Showing your teeth; scrunching up your eyes;

    Did u see the pics with KAO KUNG;; Dont u think that there is some similarities there

    ReplyDelete