Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday Preparation & Celebration

Daddy and Mommy planned on throwing a birthday celebration for me & my friends at kids-friendly places like KidzGym & Sports, Kidszone etc. but due to the H1N1 scare, they decided to do a simple one at my playschool.
There are 15 boys (including me) & 14 girls at my playschool. I helped Daddy & Mommy to prepare the party packs. For the girls, there were 2 kinds of party packs.



For the boys, we prepared this.....


........ although Mommy said I was very reluctant to part with all the vehicles we bought for the boys' party packs.





Finding the perfect cake took a lot of time and in the end, they settled for a rainbow cake by San Terri (one of our favorite cake shops). We could choose 2 flavors for each cake, so Daddy & Mommy would buy small slices of different flavored cakes for me to try and decide. The cake costs a whopping RM190 but it was such a hit with my friends! Even the teachers said it was such a special cake!






After our cake eating time, Lao Tze asked me to choose my best friends to hand over the party packs. Without thinking twice, I called out Josiah (my bestest bestest friend) but Lao Tze thought I said Lao Tze instead. (Daddy says he has a video shot of me calling out Josiah's name...hehehe), so the sequence became: Mikhael (Mommy's not sure of the spelling - he's Malay-Chinese origin), Brian Tan, Swetha, Emir, Mitsu & Josiah... who was waiting & waiting to be called.








Everyone got a party pack (I got one too!) & Mommy was very happy coz some of the other mommies told her what nice party packs Bryan gave out.



I can't wait for my next birthday celebration!!
Didn't I tell you September is simply the BEST month of the year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment