Tuesday, June 9, 2009

LLMM (aka Ling Ling Mai Mai)

My LLMM has returned to France after spending 2 weeks with us.
It was a pity she had to go back on 1st June coz' my school holidays started on 1st June itself.
LLMM was complaining that she couldn't spend much time with me coz' after coming back from school, I'll be tired, have something for lunch and after that, will have my afternoon nap. And if I don't have enough sleep, I'll be cranky until my Daddy and Mommy comes back, and refused to eat my dinner. Daddy and Mommy will quickly finish their dinner, and bring me home.
Mommy said she has to let LLMM know my school schedule so that LLMM can arrange to visit us during that time.
Before LLMM left, another Mai Mai, Tiff Mai Mai came to KL for an interview (for the position of make-up trainer). She had to submit a recent portfolio of her works, so LLMM was Tiff Mai Mai's model for that day.

I was a good boy that day and didn't disturb the make-up brushes etc. even though they were within my reach. They laughed when I said, "MAI MAI BIG EYES"

Mommy said LLMM bears an uncanny resemblance to the celebrity DJ "Serena C".


LLMM, if you are here and not so far away - you could be a local celebrity too!

No comments:

Post a Comment