Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm on wings!

It's rather hot and humid nowadays, so last Saturday Daddy & Mommy brought me for a swim at our condo's pool. Instead of my good ol' round float, Daddy helped me put on my "wings" coz' I'm a big boy now (2 years and 9 months old) and I should be able to "fly" on my "wings".




At first, it felt strange and scary with just the "wings". Daddy said I must have been nervous coz' I kept on singing while floating in the water, and refused to let go of his hand. They say I'm a "scary cat"....

See how happy I am with my wings.







Mommy took a video of me swimming on my "wings" with Daddy.
This time, she got the direction right. Way to go, Mommy!
Mommy noticed another little girl (around my age) who was on wings too. But she had on "OGIVAL wings" while I was on "no brand wings". My Mommy notices such things.. ...Daddy will say "frivolous things". My Daddy is very practical, you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment