Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Chinese X'mas Party

Previous years, we had turkey, lamb, beef for X'mas but everyone would dread the leftovers which will be plenty especially when we had turkey. So this year, it was to be a "Chinese" X'mas party with mee hoon, curry chicken, mixed vegetables, "lo bak" (fried stuffed pork) with homemade yule log cake.


After dinner, everyone played BINGO game. I helped rolling out the balls and calling out the numbers. But I got scolding from Mommy for disrupting the game by throwing the balls away.



I had so much fun and had so many presents that when Yi Po, Po Po etc. started to leave, I told them "Bryan's not sleepy yet." "Don't go." And then later to my Mommy & Daddy, "Want to do Christmas party again."










1 comment:

  1. I wonder why only kids look good in santa caps?

    ReplyDelete